Mail Order Treats Monthly Subscription Box
This product is currently sold out.
A box full of treats, delivered to your door!
JANUARY’S SUBSCRIPTION BOX WILL BE SENT OUT ON 20/01/2022
Expect a box full of treats , in January we will be celebrating Veganuary with lots of dairy & egg free treats! Please note, this is our only vegan month so it's best to order a one-off box if you follow this diet.
- Hazelnut cake pot - hazelnut cake, hazelnut buttercream, hazelnut chocolate ganache, roasted chopped hazelnuts. Like a ferrero rocher, in cake form!
- Lemon & blueberry cake pot - lemon cake, blueberry buttercream, blueberry jam/compote, sprinkles. Fresh and fruity!
- Spiced pumpkin brownie - dark chocolate brownie with a swirl of spiced pumpkin cake. Trust me, pumpkin spice time is not over!
- Peanut butter crunch pop - dark chocolate and cornflake cake with peanut butter. Dipped in dark chocolate and decorated with Doisy & Dam drops. My most popular cake pop!
- Pistachio & White Chocolate cookie - vanilla cookie, with chopped pistachio and white chocolate. Salty sweet, I’ve included my recipe!
- Chocolate Round Up from Anandas - A vegan wagon wheel! If I spot these in a vegan deli, I can’t resist buying at least three, so it made sense to let you try one!
These are limited edition, posted on THURSDAY 20/01/2022, via DHL Parcel. NI/Scottish Highlands/offshore islands are subject to a delivery charge. Don’t forget to double check you have entered the correct address.
Most Mail Order products are sent throughout the UK via DHL Parcel This is usually a next day signed for service, and is fully tracked along the way. If a delivery is missed, then you can re-arrange it via DHL Parcel's website for a time that suits you.
Delivery is included* in the price for mainland addresses, or a £6 surcharge for addresses with the following postcodes is required (please note a delay of 1-2 days may occur for these postcodes) :
Scottish Highlands (AB30-56, FK17-21, IV-ALL, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA19-80, PH-ALL), Scottish Islands (HS1-9, IV-ALL, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3), Isle of Man (IM), Jersey (JE), Guernsey (GY), Isles of Scilly (TR), Isle of Wight (PO30-41), Northern Ireland (BT).
*Merchandise products are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class, £2.99, for orders of 4 or less items. Shipping is upgraded to DHL/Tracked for 5+ items, or if included with any of our mail order baked goods.
Please check the individual product for postage date information. If you have selected a date, this is the date the product is dispatched (sent) not the date it is delivered (received).Tracking information is available once the item has been posted.
We cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses, it's definitely worth spending an extra minute making sure you have entered this correctly at the checkout to avoid any mistakes.
For safety purposes we don’t currently allow collections of orders from the bakery.
Just amazing, everything tasted so good, the flavours and effort that is put into the sub boxes is amazing.
This month the box arrived at a really low point personally and was just such a really nice pick me up.
The sweat treats have been absolutely amazing!
Customer service as fantastic as the bakes.
Really pleased! Can taste the quality and the Blondie was to die for! Can’t wait for the next one!
I've been getting the subscription box nearly every month for a couple of years now and it's always such a treat with delicious cake! The cake pots are my absolute favourite and you can just tell they're made with the best ingredients, they taste so amazing. I also love trying out different flavours I might not think to seek out otherwise. 10/10 recommend this subscription box to everyone.