Cat Food Cakes is a cake company based in South East London delivering celebration cakes, subscription boxes and mail order sweet treats. We have exciting plans to grow our subscribers and require an assistant to help with this.
The role for Production Assistant will consist of:
- Assist in preparing mail order gift boxes for delivery by packing orders into boxes and labelling for courier delivery. Accuracy and precision is vital for this part of the role to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Provide customer service via e-mail - managing bookings diary, providing courier tracking information, contacting couriers if orders have not arrived on time, some admin tasks related to subscribers.
- Kitchen Porter tasks - to be ensure all orders are sent out on time, some kitchen porter tasks will be required occasionally: cleaning and washing up, stock take of ingredients and placing orders.
- As a growing business we are looking for an ambitious individual who is willing to develop in their role and thrive in a challenging environment
- Average of 16 hours per week (potentially more depending on volumes)
- Previous experience working in a food production/packing environment will be advantageous.
- Must be available during 3rd week of every month - non-negotiable.
- Flexible working hours
- Staff discounts
Start Date: September 2020
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: £11 per hour
- Brockley, South East London - SE4 1AQ
- Occasionally - customer service duties can be done remotely if you'd prefer.
Please apply via e-mail, including a cover letter and your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any applications without a cover letter will not be considered for the role. Interviews will be taking place from 1st August onwards. Although we would love to reply to everyone who has applied, if your application is unsuccessful we cannot guarantee a response this time.